WeighMatic is a combined weighing system and overload guard that provides fast and accurate weighing and immediate overload protection directly on the forklift before the damage is made.
The mobile weighing system provides accurate weighing results directly on the forklift truck in less than 5 seconds. The system minimizes the forklift traffic, the time and energy consumption plus the collision risks with personnel.
The integrated overload bar and alarm keeps the driver informed about the load relation to the forklift overload limit and the electric relay, that can activate an overload action on the forklift, prevents dangerous situations.
- +/-0,2% to max. +/-0,5% accuracy.
- Does not alter fork truck dimensions.
- Does not lower the rated capacity of the forklift truck.
- No cables in the mast.
- The weighing system is robust and impossible to overload.
- The weighing components resist shocks and vibration.
- Can be installed on a diverse range of lifting equipment.
- Load status through Overload bar.
- Overload alarm that solves overload problems.
- Maintenance free: No moving parts.
- Easy to use and install, and is incredibly reliable.
- Economic solution.
- Prepared for any Overload action: Electric relay is activated when the overload limit is exceeded.
- Gross, tare and net weight.
- Piece counting.
|Capacity||Max. 12 T.|
|Accuracy||+/-0,2 to max +/-0,5% of the capacity|
|Power supply||12-80 VDC|
|Temperature range (operation)||-5ºC to +40ºC|
|Temperature range (standby)||-10ºC to +50ºC|
How it works
The WeighMatic Hydraulic weighing and Overload protection system weighs the load in just 5 seconds and warns the operator if the preset lifting limit has been exceeded by measuring the pressure in the lifting hydraulics.
When the forklift operator weighs a load the load bar will keep him informed about its weight in relation to the maximum lift capacity. If the operator attempts to lift above the pre-set lifting limit both the integrated audible alarm and the electric relays will be activated. The relays could activate a speed reduction, an automatic lowering of the forks or any similar forklift action.
Fully adjustable, does not affect hydraulic lifting performance and improves site safety. The system also works on tele handlers, skip lorries, wheel loaders and front loaders.
Need help or have a question?
For purchase information and general inquiries, please complete the form below and a TESMATIC representative will get back to you shortly.